Congratulations to our LUMC 2023 Scholarship recipients:
Jack Antonakos, Judson Beggs, Elizabeth Ann Reed and Trey Huff.
Gavin Heitmann was awarded the 2022 LUMC Scholarship.
Guidelines for LUMC Scholarship Applicants
- Current attending member of LUMC for at least 1 year prior to application deadline
- High School Graduate
- Minimum GPA of at least 2.5
- Enrolled or have plans to enrolling in a university, community college or technical school
- Write a statement of faith, describing what Christ is doing in their life and why they are going to college OR some form of essay describing the future plans of the applicant
- Letter of recommendation from member of LUMC; NON Family Member
- Letter of recommendation from teacher, counselor or administration
***Students must reapply every year, but will not be eligible beyond a maximum of four consecutive years of undergraduate study. In the event that the yearly applicant pool has more qualified applicants than the maximum number of scholarships available, those applicants with the highest cumulative GPA will receive the awards.